Meet Delic COVID Policy
Your safety is of our utmost concern. We’ve worked closely with AREA15 to make sure Meet Delic is as safe as possible.
IF YOU’RE NOT VACCINATED
To get into Meet Delic without a vaccination card, bring a printed copy of a negative COVID-19 test result obtained within 72 hours of entering Meet Delic. Here are two easy options:
- New on-site testing! If you need to get tested, register HERE. You can pay in advance with CC online or you can pay on-site via Venmo or PayPal. Either way, you’ll have to register so be sure to do so now.
- Find a local testing center in Las Vegas HERE.
IF YOU’RE VACCINATED:
UPLOAD ONLINE: Bypass the wellness check by uploading your vaccination card.
Choose from THIS list of online vendors to upload your vaccination card in advance to fast track your way into Meet Delic! You can also bring a printed vaccination card to the event as well. Keep in mind, you will still be required to wait in the wellness check line.
BRING YOUR CARD ON-SITE: Bring your vaccine card to Meet Delic to be verified by our Covid Compliance officer.
Patrons showing proof of vaccine do not need to be tested to enter Meet Delic. A person is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after the second shot of Pfizer/Moderna or single shot of J&J. Please note that vaccination is not required to attend Meet Delic.
COVID HOME TESTS: Please note we are not accepting home covid tests.
Meet Delic’s Covid Policy
- Comply with the Meet Delic Health Pledge listed below
- Each day, bring a printed copy of your Negative COVID-19 test, Vaccine Card, or Vaccine Record uploaded via a vendor above. (Review options above)
- Bring your tickets and a photo ID
Meet Delic Health Pledge
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the event you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the event, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Within 14 days prior to attending the event, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Masks are encouraged and optional. Please be respectful of other people’s space – we’re all in this together!